Friday, April 24, 2009

Build Your Personal Learning Network (PLN)

Craig Roland (associate professor of art education at the University of Florida in Gainesville) reminded me of the reason I Blog, Facebook, join Nings and create Wikis in his recent May/June 2009 SchoolArts article: "What you gain from your personal learning network will be in direct proportion to what you put into it: the more you contribute, the more you'll get back."

As most writers and artists know, I find it therapeutic to communicate (in multiple forms) my ideas and reflections as I read and view what others share.

In addition to his own presence on the WWW, which continues to inform and inspire me, Craig offers some great blogs he follows:

To find and track blogs:
Technorati.com

blogsearch.google.com

Top Education Blogs at:
education.alltop.com

Top Art Education at:
art.alltop.com

Art Ed:
carrotrevolution.blogspot.com

theteachingpalette.com

digitalartstechacademy.blogspot.com

No comments: